Who we are:
Zoomd technologies (TSXv:ZOMD) (OTC: ZMDTF) is an award winning innovating MarTech company helping advertisers and publishers achieve their key performance indicators (KPIs) through a patented, performance-based advertising platform. The platform unifies more than 600 media sources, such as TikTok, Snapchat, Google, Facebook and much more all under one dashboard, providing advertisers with a powerful, user-friendly control center for managing new customer acquisition campaigns and comprehensive data insights. In addition to enhancing how advertisers connect with key target audiences, Zoomd’s proprietary platform provides a site search solution for publishers, based on advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP) and artificial intelligence (AI). The company operates globally with 7 offices worldwide, serving clients in over 70 countries.
Responsible for QA processes, testing and release to production of Zoomd’s main SaaS product.
Build the test plan for the product. Lead the test execution and preparation for release. Design and develop CI/CD pipelines. Work with the R&D and Product to deliver good quality products.
Write test automation for APIs, UI and stress-testing, as an integrated member of an agile R&D team, building a robust application. Take responsibility for the quality delivery of product releases.
Participate in defining and optimizing the R&D work processes.
Working on a cloud-based infrastructure; Reporting to VP of R&D
· Experience / Background in the AdTech
· 6+ years of experience as a QA engineer. 3+ years with QA automation.
· 2+ years of experience as a QA team lead.
· Experience with R&D agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban.
· Experience using Cucumber, Selenium/Protractor, Postman, SoapUI and similar tools.
· Experience with products that are released to external customers (B2B/B2B2C).
· Strong command of English and communication skills
· Thorough and diligent personality.
· Experience with products related to social platforms. Specifically, with Facebook, Google, Snapchat, TikTok, AppleSearch, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn.
· Experience with optimization platforms or as an AdOps person running user acquisition campaigns.
· Experience with SaaS products and in general with service-based products.
· Good understanding of how user acquisition is done. Specifically, in mobile app promotion.
· Experience in working with Big Data.
· Relevant university degree, or equivalent.
Location: Herzliya Pituach.
Send only relevant CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org