Zoomd is looking for a motivated Optimization Manager who can utilize her/his existing ad operations and marketing skills and be involved in developing major client accounts.
Zoomd technologies (TSXv:ZOMD) (OTC: ZMDTF) is an award-winning innovating MarTech company helping advertisers achieve their key performance indicators (KPIs) through a patented, performance-based advertising platform. The platform unifies many media sources, such as TikTok, Snapchat, Google, Facebook and much more all under one dashboard, providing advertisers with a powerful, user-friendly control center for managing new customer acquisition campaigns and comprehensive data insights. The company operates globally with 7 offices worldwide, serving clients in over 70 countries.
The candidate will be responsible for the setup of new campaigns across our ad serving platforms, as well as monitoring performance, troubleshooting, analyzing results and daily optimizations.
- Be part of the programmatic operations team at Zoomd
- Closely monitor results to achieve monthly and annual targets
- Analyze performance to optimize and scale existing campaigns
- Grow and optimize strategic accounts/campaigns
- Researching and identifying new media opportunities
- 1+ years of experience of media buying of in ad tech – a must
- Full proficiency with Excel
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to ingest & understand data to translate it to insights & actions.
- Well organized, responsible and multitasker
- Independent, self-motivated, and fast learner
- Fluent English
- Previous experience, working with DSP’s, MMP’s and mobile performance campaigns