Zoomd is looking for a full-stack development team leader.
Zoomd technologies (TSXv:ZOMD) (OTC: ZMDTF) is an award-winning innovating MarTech company helping advertisers and publishers achieve their key performance indicators (KPIs) through a patented, performance-based advertising platform. The platform unifies more than 600 media sources, such as TikTok, Snapchat, Google, Facebook and much more all under one dashboard, providing advertisers with a powerful, user-friendly control center for managing new customer acquisition campaigns and comprehensive data insights. In addition to enhancing how advertisers connect with key target audiences, Zoomd’s proprietary platform provides a site search solution for publishers, based on advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP) and artificial intelligence (AI). The company operates globally with 7 offices worldwide, serving clients in over 70 countries.
Lead a team of developers and QA automation, developing one of the core productions of the company. Lead the Design and development of a Big Data application from its data-storage up to the end-user facing components; Implement robust data-flows and algorithms, with a strong emphasis on performance and scalability; Work independently in a small team of industry experts, following agile methodologies. 80% backend. Managing a team that is partially remote.
Minimal Requirements: (if one is missing, we will not consider)
- 6+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of experience in leading software development team
- 1+ years of managing a development team of at least 3 developers.
- 3+ years of experience with complex, mission-critical & high availability systems and complex architectures, using AWS, and database. Ability to understand, design, and implement such architectures.
- Minimal experience with Kubernetes and Kafka
- 1+ years of experience running a NodeJS based app in a production environment.
- Broad understanding of web-related technologies and client frameworks
- 1+ Experience working with Linux and bash.
- Relevant university degree (Computer Science related)
- Strong command of English and excellent communication skills
- Readiness to work full time in the company’s offices, and extra hours when required.
- Maturity and responsibility
- Managing remote developers in other country/calture.
- Experience in QA and/or managing QA / Test engineers
- No-SQL, Redis, Kafka, MemSQL, MySQL, Angular
- Experience with: Mobile user acquisition & the adTech industry
g. experience in integrating with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, AppsFlyer, and understanding their operation.
Full time in Herzliya Pituach.
Send only relevant CVs to email@example.com