Zoomd Ltd is a Growth Company
We enable both advertisers and publishers to see the full picture - to expand their capabilities and to turn new knowledge into new revenue streams.
Zoomd- Know More, Do More.
Latest Financial Statements:
For previous reports GO HERE
Latest news \ Press Release
- Omri Argaman on Payments Source - Moving from E-commerce to M-commerce (Dec 2019)
- Zoomd on Best Techie - What can we expect to see in 2020 (Dec 2019)
- Zoomd Takes Another Step Towards Becoming an Industry Leader After Adopting Microsoft's Azure Data Explorer (Dec 2019)
- How marketers can save time and increase ROI. Written by zoomd content team (Dec 2019)
- A personal interview with Amit Bohensky, Chairman of Zoomd on I24News (Nov 2019)
- Holiday Shopping Is Here, and Mostly on Our Mobile Devices (Nov 2019)
- Zoomd Expands Into South Korea Market (Nov 2019)
- Democratizing Online Advertising Campaign Management (Oct 2019)
- Getting Ready for Q4 2019 with New Portfolio Companies (Oct 2019)
- Zoomd a MarTech company has successfully completed a public offering raising $7 million (Sep 2019)
- Zoomd Goes Public On Toronto Stock Exchange (Sep 2019)
Amit Bohensky, Chairman and Co-Founder
Zoomd LTD (TSX Ventures: ZOMD) is a public company. Our content is intended to be used and must be used for informational purposes only. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances. You should take independent financial advice from a professional in connection with, or independently research and verify, any information that you find on our Website and wish to rely upon, whether for the purpose of making an investment decision or otherwise. this is not a place for the giving or receiving of financial advice, advice concerning investment decisions or tax or legal advice. We would like to draw your attention to the following important investment warnings. The value of shares and investments and the income derived from them can go down as well as up; Investors may not get back the amount they invested - losing one's shirt is a real risk; Past performance is not a guide to future performance.