Zoomd technologies (TSXv:ZOMD) (OTC: ZMDTF) is an award winning innovating MarTech company helping advertisers and publishers achieve their key performance indicators (KPIs) through a patented, performance-based advertising platform. The platform unifies more than 600 media sources, such as TikTok, Snapchat, Google, Facebook and much more all under one dashboard, providing advertisers with a powerful, user-friendly control center for managing new customer acquisition campaigns and comprehensive data insights. In addition to enhancing how advertisers connect with key target audiences, Zoomd’s proprietary platform provides a site search solution for publishers, based on advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP) and artificial intelligence (AI). The company operates globally with 7 offices worldwide, serving clients in over 70 countries.
About this role:
We are looking for an experienced PPC Manager to join our in-house marketing team.
You will act as the main focal point on all performance-oriented paid activities and help drive the company’s global strategic efforts around quality lead generation with a clear focus on top of funnel scale while optimizing for bottom-funnel conversion. Work with the marketing team on campaigns assets, A\B testing of ads, landing pages and other assets.
- Manage, optimize & maximize ROI on large media platforms such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn Taboola\Outbrain – a must!
- Manage hands on search, display & video campaigns on all platforms
- Extremely highly proficiency in excel
- Build and maintain smart marketing funnels for each product and marketing need
- Reporting and analysis of campaigns performance
- Manage Google tag manager and Google analytics
- Work closely with designers and marketing team to build persuasive creatives
- Run A/B tests on a wide variety of variables
- Content & Ads creation- strong advantage
- Think creatively on ways to manage user journeys, improve landing pages, and more.
- +2 years of experience in a paid marketing manager position, managing & scaling significant monthly budgets on Google ads (and other channels)
- Experience in structuring paid campaigns from the ground up
- Experience in hands-on management of Mid/Large scale paid campaigns across platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Search and Display)
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Super analytical, data-driven, comfortable around numbers, passionate, curious, independent, tech-savvy, and a team player.
- Goals and Targets oriented
- Strong knowledge of current app marketing trends and best practices.
- Proven experience in managing global campaigns – A Must
- Fluent verbal and written English skills. (Other languages- Advantage)
- Strong content writing skills – Advantage
- Experience with Outbrain / Taboola – Advantage.
- Highly self-motivated, creative, out of the box thinker and results-driven,
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to work independently, autodidact and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Full time in Herzliya Pituach.
Send only relevant CVs to email@example.com