Who we are:
Zoomd technologies (TSXv:ZOMD) (OTC: ZMDTF) is an award winning innovating MarTech company helping advertisers and publishers achieve their key performance indicators (KPIs) through a patented, performance-based advertising platform. The platform unifies more than 600 media sources, such as TikTok, Snapchat, Google, Facebook and much more all under one dashboard, providing advertisers with a powerful, user-friendly control center for managing new customer acquisition campaigns and comprehensive data insights. In addition to enhancing how advertisers connect with key target audiences, Zoomd’s proprietary platform provides a site search solution for publishers, based on advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP) and artificial intelligence (AI). The company operates globally with 7 offices worldwide, serving clients in over 70 countries.
Join the development of a product running algorithms for campaign management on social channels like Google and Facebook. Add new integrations to other social channels. Develop improvement for the algorithm’s logic. Maintaining production system with live customers.
Minimal Requirements: 7+ years of experience as a developer.
- 3+ years of experience with complex, mission critical & high availability systems and complex architectures, using AWS, web Technologies, Databases.
- 5+ years of experience with Python. 2+ years developing code running under Django
- 3+ years of experience working with databases and SQL
- 2+ years of experience with React/JS, HTML and CSS.
- Experience working with Linux and bash.
- Strong command of English and excellent communication skills
- Readiness to work full time in the company’s offices, and extra hours when required.
requirements All the above +
- 3+ years of experience as a team lead
- Ability to that the role of the architecture of the product
- Self-driven personality and Leadership skills.
- Some background in the AdTech industry
Advantage experience or knowledge with the following:
- Relevant university degree (Computer Science related)
- Using Python libraries: Pandas, NumPy, PyTorch, Celery, AMQP, SKLearn
- Experience with MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Apache, RabbitMQ, Nagios, syncTask, Skalyr, Ansible, Jenkins.
- Experience with the adTech industry.
- Experience in integrating with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, AdWords, Bing, DV360
- Experience with Google services: Google Cloud Platform, BigQuery, GoogleAnalytics/Firebase
- Experience in building rule engines and optimization algorithms
Full time in Herzliya Pituach.
Send only relevant CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org