The Senior Account Manager is responsible for strategically growing and developing assigned advertiser accounts, by building a personal relationship on-top of the professional relationship.
The AM must be fluent and experienced in all of Zoomd’s services, as well as every last detail of the advertiser’s business.
Pairing those advertising goals with our mobile marketing solutions and working in close coordination in order to achieve targeted objectives resulting in more growth.
The working environment is in English
- Maintain and up-sell accounts to reach business objectives, targets & goals
- Close communication and personal relationship with a portfolio of clients
- Analyze and optimize performance and recommend/implement improvements to meet Advertisers mobile marketing objectives
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Mobile or online marketing experience – 3 years – A must
- Proficiency in Facebook & Google, Programmatic, Native, & SDK User Acquisition Channels
- Analytical, negotiation skills and sales oriented -A Must
- Pro-active, charismatic, professional, multi-tasking, motivated, organized and responsible person Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, client-focused environment Attention to detail
- Fluent English is a must, other languages are an advantage
Please send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position name in the e-mail title