Zoomd (TSXV:ZOMD) is a global marketing technology company, traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange Ventures. The company specializing in mobile app user acquisition, and providing search engine technology to some of the biggest global publishers.
We are looking for a hands-on, business-oriented, full-stack marketer with deep knowledge and expertise in digital marketing, content writing, and community management.
You are a creative storyteller, can identify opportunities and seize them, close gaps, and are great at delivering in a fast-paced environment.
As a part of the marketing department, you’ll be empowered to help advertisers, publishers and investors realize the full value of Zoomd’s technologies and products.
- Create compelling content on the company’s activities- from thought leadership articles and to data-driven cases.
- Crafting Press Releases and media pitches
- Researching and pitching stories to major media outlets, to earn top international coverage from Zoomd global activities and success.
- play a key role in the Investors Relations activity
- Support internal corporate communications and brand marketing initiatives
- Further refine, product-specific and manager various marketing materials (ads\videos\social media)
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure smooth workflow and data gathering for content creation
- Add experience, knowledge, and expertise to the business development function
- 2-3 years of professional content writing
- Native English speaker (additional language would also be of benefit)
- Excellent, clear, and concise writing skills
- Familiarity with tech and martech investments
- Experienced with the AdTech eco-system
- Maintain the company’s website and investors hub – WordPress
- Manage marketing CRM database and marketing automation – Salesforce
- Strong organisation skills in regards to following up, planning and preparing workflow
- Have a ‘’can-do approach” attitude and problem-solving approach
- Can work both independently and collaboratively
- Have strong attention to details
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced & dynamic working environment
The position is a full-time position in Herzlyia, Israel
Working days are Sunday – Thursday
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org