Zoomd (TSXV:ZOMD) is a global leader in the online ad-exchange market, specializing in mobile app user acquisition, and providing a search engine to some of the biggest global brands. Running specialized ML algorithms on our big-data cloud platform, we deliver some of the best KPIs in the market! Zoomd R&D is a small and focused team of aces. We are using the latest technologies and development methodologies to get things done. Join the ride – – if you can!
Lead a team of Developers and QA automation, Developing one of the core productions of the company. Lead the design and development of a Big Data application from its data-storage up to the end-user facing components; Implement robust data-flows and algorithms, with a strong emphasis on performance and scalability; Work independently in a small team of industry experts, following agile methodologies. 80% backend. Managing a team that is partially remote.
Minimal Requirements: (if one is missing, we will not consider)
- 6+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of experience in leading software development team
- 1+ years of managing a development team of at least 3 developers.
- 3+ years of experience with complex, mission-critical & high availability systems and complex architectures, using AWS, and database. Ability to understand, design, and implement such architectures.
- Minimal experience with Kubernetes and Kafka
- 1+ years of experience running a NodeJS based app in production environment.
- Broad understanding of web-related technologies and client frameworks
- 1+ Experience working with Linux and bash.
- Relevant university degree (Computer Science related)
- Strong command of English and excellent communication skills
- Readiness to work full time in the company’s offices, and extra hours when required.
- Maturity and responsibility
- Managing remote developers in other countries/cultures.
- Experience in QA and/or managing QA / Test engineers
- No-SQL, Redis, Kafka, MemSQL, MySQL, Angular
- Experience with: Mobile user acquisition & the ad tech industry e.g. experience in integrating with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, AppsFlyer, and understanding their operation.
Full time in Herzliya Pituach.
Send only relevant CVs to email@example.com