A Publicly traded company at the Toronto Stock Exchange Ventures with HQ in Israel and offices in Singapore, India, Bulgaria, Canada, Mexico, South Korea and Brazil.
Zoomd is a Martech company helping advertisers to gain clarity in their mobile user acquisition and offering publishers a top of the line search solution to increase user experience and better traffic monetization.
What are we looking for
As a Customer Success Manager at Zoomd, you will own your accounts through managing relationships with global advertisers and decision makers, managing renewals and growth objectives, while being accountable for customer and partner satisfaction. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with Product Management, Marketing, Sales and R&D. This is a high-impact, hands-on, strategic role that will help strengthen Zoomd as a leader in the MarTech ecosystem.
In this role you will
- Manage the post-sales relationship and onboarding process of two products: DSP (Demand Side Platform) and SaaS (Software as a service)
- Become a DSP & SaaS expert – know all the ins and outs of the product and its unique behavior from an advertiser point of view
- Assist in the technical aspects of the advertiser integration
- Monitor usage and engagement level and work together with the client to optimize and demonstrate constant value of our products
- Collaborating with the product team on product’s improvements
- Ensure our customers receive the utmost value of Zoomd technological product.
- Actively grow the existing account base to identify new value creation opportunities.
- Provide clients with reporting and delivery analysis
What you need to bring to the table
- 2+ years of experience as CSM/AM or equivalent customer-facing roles in ad tech – a must
- RTB/Programmatic experience required
- Experience in working with mobile apps and overall mobile advertising ecosystem – an advantage
- Experience in working with social channels: Facebook, TikTok, Google, Twitter, ASA
- Experience in working with MMP (Appsflyer, Adjust, Kochava etc…) – an advantage
- Understanding of mobile programmatic ecosystem (formats, targeting options, attribution, key metrics, etc.)
- Exceptional customer orientation, interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate, develop clear and creative solutions to problems and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Independent, proactive and out of the box thinker
- English fluency both verbal and written. Other languages are a plus
Workdays are Sunday – Thursday
Full-time in Herzlyia