Zoomd (CVE:ZOMD) is a global leader in the online ad-exchange market, specializing in mobile app user acquisition, and providing a search-engine to some of the biggest global brands. Running specialized ML algorithms on our big-data cloud platform, we deliver some of the best KPIs in the market! Zoomd’s products serve both supply & demand partners and productizing its expertise to be used by its customers.
Reporting to VP Products. The product manager will join a team of product managers, taking responsibility for several activities related to the products at Zoomd. This position specifically includes responsibility for productization and product marketing for the SaaS product, ownership of the search product, and supporting cross-product activities around big Data and the development of AI-based algorithms. The product manager will be expected to constantly learn and master the market, understand the opportunities, write specs and work with the R&D to deliver them, work with the sales and marketing team to enable product delivery to the market and the customers and prepare product materials for this purpose.
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager, working at least on 2 different software products, and with products on the cloud.
- Experience with SaaS products and in general with service-based products.
- Experience with working or products related to social platforms. Specifically, Facebook.
- Experience in user acquisition, specifically in mobile app promotion. Good understanding of how user acquisition is done.
- Relevant university degree, or equivalent.
- Experience with R&D agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban.
- Experience in working with Big Data, SQL.
- Experience with UX and UI tools like Axure, Zeppelin.
- Experience with advertising on any social platform, like Google, Snapchat, TikTok, AppleSearch, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and all others.
- Experience working with Mobile SDK based networks
- Experience with optimization platforms or as an AdOps person running user acquisition campaigns
- Background or experience at one of the following: QA, Development, Data Science.
- Background / experience with DSS (decision Supporting Systems)
Location: Herzliya Pituach.
Send only relevant CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org