Full stack NodeJS Developer (mid-Level)
Position number 1027
Participate in the design and development of a Big Data application from its end-user facing components to the depths on the databases; Build robust end-to-end systems with an eye on the long-term maintenance and support of the application. Work independently in a small team of industry experts, following agile methodologies.
• 2+ years’ experience running a NodeJS based app in a production environment
• Broad understanding of web-related technologies and client frameworks
• Relevant university degree, or equivalent
• Plus: C#, SQL, No-SQL, RDIS, Azure, AWS, Kafka, MemSQL, K8S
• Big plus: Digital Ads market experience, large-scale deployments experience, Kusto, AWS Athena
Full-time position in Herzliya Pituach
Send only relevant CVs to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this job >
Optimization Manager – Position 2023
The Optimization Manager is responsible for Campaign success through careful coordination between Advertiser and Publisher interests, with a primary focus on Advertiser interests. Primary focus is full delivery of budgets at quality targets. This position entails analytical skills and clear and concise written communication with team members.
• Coordinate between Advertiser and Publisher needs to maximize opportunities
• Analyze data and execute optimizations in order to scale revenues and reach campaign objectives
• Understand and manage client products/services and ensure that their offers remain competitive within the market
• Promote assigned campaigns; implement constant improvements and creative solutions to increase activity
• 1 Year Proven Experience minimum – with contacts from previous experience
• Experience with and control of mobile and web analytics platforms
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong budgeting/planning skills & creative thinking
• Ability to multitask and prioritize competing and conflicting demands
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• English – Fluency at a Native Level
• Excellent knowledge in Excel (MS office)
Full-time position at Herzeliya
Please send you CV to email@example.com
RTB Manager – position 2032
We are looking for a motivated RTB Manager who can utilize their existing Real-Time Bidding (RTB) ad operations and marketing skills and be involved in developing major client accounts. Zoomd RTB operations will undergo remarkable investment and growth this year, and the ideal individual will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact on our success.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in an ad related role
• Knowledge of advertising ecosystem, specifically real-time bidding (RTB), ad networks, DSP platforms, and associated technologies
• A strong passion for problem solving and innovation
• Strong aptitude for numerical detail and analysis
• Strong business writing skills and ability to produce high-quality documents
• Demonstrate a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks
• Strong interpersonal skills, specifically listening, consulting, and influencing
• The RTB Manager will develop client insights, reporting, and analysis to inform our client’s strategies
• Partner with Business Development to develop innovative strategies for prospective clients
• Interface with clients through written, phone, and in-person communication
• Mentor and educate more junior staff as the RTB business expands
• Excel skills are essential
• Macros & SQL capabilities are a plus
Full-time job @ Herzeliya
Please submit your CV to: Liat@zoomd.comApply for this job >
Monetization Manager – Position 2031
We are looking for Monetization (Programmatic Advertising) Manager to create and optimize online marketing campaigns.
The Advertising Manager will be responsible for identifying new demand & supply opportunities, programmatic campaigns performance optimization including tracking KPI analysis, financial reporting.
• Connect with demand & supply providers, and lead the integration of their campaigns into the Zoomd Platform
• Will be responsible for client communications and updates
• Deploy and manage advertising campaigns on multiple supply channels
• Run POC with demand partners and publishers
• Monitor campaign performance
• Define A/B testing experiments and lead ongoing performance optimization
• Monitor and solve campaign-related issues including troubleshooting of campaign delivery, reporting, tracking
• 1-2 years of experience in online (programmatic) campaign optimization and online advertising
• Technical understanding of advertising tracking is a huge plus
• Experience in direct communication with demand providers
• Strong interpersonal skills and high level is written & verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to details required
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
• Knowledge of online marketing, advertising terms, concepts and brand communication in digital media
• Entrepreneurial spirit – willingness to be an active part of a rapidly evolving start-up
• Worked on programmatic video and display advertising
• Worked with either Header Bidding/DFP/Programmatic
This is a full-time position in the company’s offices in Herzeliya.
Please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this job >
Publisher Sales Manager – 2030
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic sales professional to sell our Search tool technology to worldwide publishers.
As a Publisher Sales Manager, you will need to locate, contact, interact, negotiate, sign and support business partnerships with publishers.
• Independently build a large pipeline of publisher’s leads using Similar Web, Alexa and more
• Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
• Negotiate and evaluate online marketing proposals
• MANDATORY EXPERIENCE IN THE PUBLISHER FIELD – A MUST
• Proven sales skills
• Experience in structuring and negotiating deals with online publishers or media companies
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Negotiation skills
• Technologically savvy with the ability to learn what is needed to support a deal’s successful implementation and optimization
• Enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic
• Proactivity; ability to work independently; tenacious; goal-oriented
• Ability to meet and exceed individual sales targets on a consistent basis.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment and consistently learn, adapt, and develop new relationships
Full-time position in Herzeliya Pituach.Apply for this job >
Account Manager GMD – Korean Market- 2026
Position # 2026
The Account Manager is responsible for strategically growing and developing assigned advertisers from Korea, by providing mobile marketing solutions and assistance in order to achieve set-forth revenue goals and targeted objectives. Working environment are both in English & Korean
• Maintain and up-sell accounts to reach business objectives, targets & goals
• Analyze and optimize performance and recommend/implement improvements to meet Advertisers mobile marketing objectives
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Fluent English and Korean is a must, other languages are an advantage.
• Previous mobile or online marketing experience – preferred.
• Analytical, negotiation skills and sales oriented -A Must.
• Proactive, charismatic, professional, multi-tasking, motivated, organized and responsible person.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, client-focused environment.
• Attention to detail.
• Fluent English and Korean is a must, other languages are an advantage.
Full time position in Herzliya Pituach.Apply for this job >
We’re looking for a full-time permanent IT Helpdesk, based in our Israeli Office (Headquarters) at Herzliya.
Reporting to the CTO.
On a typical day, you might be responsible for:
Employee assistance and support:
• Be in charge of the day-to-day technical support in the office.
• Provide technical assistance and support (level 1 and 2) for issues related to Network, computer systems, software, and hardware.
• Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records.
• Be the administrator on our main tools.
• Install and maintain laptops.
• Manage network maintenance, switch and access point.
We’d love to meet someone who:
• Has 1-2 years of IT support experience with proven results.
• Has experience on a ticketing software(using Zen Desk).
• Is able to troubleshoot common hardware/software issues.
• Has experience with SharePoint site setup, permissions, and general administration.
• Has knowledge with Azure, Office 365, Slack
• Has a basic understanding of computer networking DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP.
• Can speak both English and Hebrew.
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent!
Please apply with a CV in English: email@example.com
Product Manager- 1026
Position number 1026
We are seeking a skilled product manager that has a passion for digital advertising and data-driven platforms.
• Develop products that differentiate our products from others in the market
• Communicate the value of new products to the sales team
• Plan and take part in the launch of new products and involve several different departments during the process
• Establish timescales for the development of new products
• Use market research data to determine product pricing
• Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy, and blog posts
• Work closely with R&D to define feature scope and acceptance criteria
• Research competitor offerings
• Proven 3-4 years of work experience as a product manager in digital advertising, marketing technology or related industry required
• Strong project management skills
• Experience managing products in the fields of Data / Fraud / Risk
• Proactive problem solver with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude
• Must be able to multi-task and possess good time management and organizational skills
• Experience in customer management
• Up to 3 years of experience in defining and characterizing products, websites and CMS applications
• Perfect English and communication skills
• UI/UX experience – Advantage
• experience with writing storyboards
• working with offshore dev teams experience – Advantage
• Deep understanding of agile methodologies and MVP approach.
Full time in Herzliya Pituach