Who we are:
Zoomd (TSXV:ZOMD) is a global leader in the online ad-exchange market, specializing in mobile app user acquisition, and providing a search-engine to some of the biggest global brands. Running specialized ML algorithms on our big-data cloud platform, we deliver some of the best KPIs in the market! Zoomd R&D is a small and focused team of aces. We are using the latest technologies and development methodologies to get things done. Join the ride – – if you can!
Join as a senior developer to the development team. Lead the design and development of a Big Data application from its data-storage up to the end-user facing components; Implement robust data-flows and algorithms, with a strong emphasis on performance and scalability; Work independently in a small team of industry experts, following agile methodologies. 80% backend.
Minimal Requirements: (if one is missing, we will not consider)
- 6+ years of experience as a developer
- 3+ years of experience with complex, mission critical and high availability systems and complex architectures, using AWS, Kubernetes, Kafka, databases. Ability to understand, design, and implement such architectures.
- 3+ years of experience running a NodeJS based app in production environment.
- Broad understanding of web-related technologies and client frameworks
- 1+ Experience working with Linux and bash.
- Relevant university degree (Computer Science related)
- Strong command of English and excellent communication skills
- Readiness to work full time in the company’s offices, and extra hours when required.
- No-SQL, Redis, Kafka, MemSQL, MySQL, Angular
- Experience with: Mobile user acquisition & the adTech industry
g. experience in integrating with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, AppsFlyer, and understanding their operation.
Full time in Herzliya Pituach.
Send only relevant CVs to email@example.com