Zoomd is a global leader in the digital advertising market, specializing in mobile app user acquisition, and providing a search-engine to some of the biggest global brands. Running rules engines, and specialized ML algorithms on big-data cloud platform, Zoomd deliver some of the best KPIs in the market! Zoomd’s products serve both supply & demand partners and adjusting expertise to SaaS.
Responsible for QA processes, testing and release to production of Zoomd’s main SaaS product. Build the test plan for the product. Lead the test execution and preparation for release. Design and develop CI/CD pipelines. Work with the R&D and Product to deliver good quality product. Write test automation for APIs, UI and stress-testing, as an integrated member of an agile R&D team, building a robust application. Working on a cloud-based infrastructure; Reporting to R&D team lead
- 3+ years of experience as a QA engineer. 2+ years in QA automation.
- Experience with products that are released to external customers (B2B/B2B2C).
- Experience with SaaS products and in general with service-based products.
- Experience using Cucumber, Selenium/Protractor, Postman, SoapUI and similar tools is a must.
- Scripting and coding abilities
- SQL proficiency
- Relevant university degree, or equivalent.Advantage:
- Experience with R&D agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban.
- Experience with products related to social platforms. Specifically, with Facebook, Google, Snapchat, TikTok, AppleSearch, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn.
- Experience with optimization platforms or as an AdOps person running user acquisition campaigns.
- Good understanding of how user acquisition is done. Specifically, in mobile app promotion.
- Experience with server-side technologies: NodeJS, Typescript API’s creation.
- Experience with Cloud technologies, AWS advantage.
- Experience in working with Big Data.
- Location: Herzliya Pituach.Send only relevant CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org